[f-nsp] MLX-32 & BGP Routes

Jared Valentine hidden at xmission.com
Tue Oct 4 18:05:43 EDT 2011

On the datasheet you linked to, I see this with an asterisk by it:

* Scalability limits depend on configured system parameters, NetiIron XMR
module types, licenses, system profile selected, and routing database
complexity.

Hopefully that clears up your confusion about "no clear information on how
you would achieve this".

Jared Valentine
hidden at xmission.com