[f-nsp] MLX-32 & BGP Routes

Derek dblabian at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 18:45:47 EDT 2011

Jared,
  Yes i saw that prior to mailing the list and it does not answer my
needs. I hardly call that clear either, it doesn't denote what
capabilities are available to the MLX-MR2 and the point of my posting
is to find out if the limit is extended beyond 2 million (just as the
RX-MR2 extended the limit from 2 million to 4 million on the RX
platform).