[f-nsp] linux 802.3ad bonding with foundry switch

panicloop panicloop at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 22:51:07 EDT 2011

We did the connection test between cisco switch and linux server
for "802.3ad bonding" mode.

And we confirmed the following cisco's configuration works OK.

--- begin ---
!
interface Port-channel1
  switchport mode access
!
interface GigabitEthernet0/1
  switchport mode access
  channel-group 1 mode active
!
interface GigabitEthernet0/2
  switchport mode access
  channel-group 1 mode active
!
--- end ---

And this time, we need to replace the cisco with the foundry switch.
We did the foundry settings like following, but this doesn't works.

--- begin ---
!
interface ethernet 9
  link-aggregate passive
!
interface ethernet 10
  link-aggregate passive
!
--- end ---

Please anyone tell me how shoud I configure foundry switch.
Should we do like following?

--- begin ---
trunk ethernet 9 to 10
write memory
trunk deploy

Sorry , I'm a linux guy and don't know much about switch.
We need to connect the foundry switch and linux server using "802.3ad
bonding mode".
Thanks in advance.