[f-nsp] linux 802.3ad bonding with foundry switch

Mike Allen mkallen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 00:22:21 EDT 2011

Off-hand, I think you want to go with link-agg active as opposed to
passive.  Not sure about the trunk commands, normally that would be for
setting up static trunks, but I don't remember the exact process in older
versions of switch and code (which I am guessing this is).  If you could
send model and version, that would probably help, the link aggregation
config has changed pretty dramatically over the years.

Mike