[f-nsp] BGP - CER2K and looking glass

Alain Hebert ahebert at pubnix.net
Fri Aug 3 13:48:05 EDT 2012

     Well Nick,

     You missed the part where I acknowledge the inner working of BGP =D.

     And I quote:

         "( Which is pretty much normal behavior )"

     I knew of knobs in JunOS and IOS, and I was looking if anyone knew
of any on Foundry / Brocade.

     PS: I have the feeling Brocade will not be pushing for more
swiss-knify BGP platform soon.

     Oh, well enjoy the weekend.

-----
Alain Hebert                                ahebert at pubnix.net
PubNIX Inc.
50 boul. St-Charles
P.O. Box 26770     Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 6G7
Tel: 514-990-5911  http://www.pubnix.net    Fax: 514-990-9443