[f-nsp] Port-region on MLX and CER/CES

Greg greg at dotkom.ch
Mon Aug 20 18:34:37 EDT 2012

Thank you both for your replies. For the sake of clarity what do you mean
by "The only limitation that I see at a quick glance on the manual is when
doing Provider (Backbone) Bridging you cannot specify different tag-types
for BVLAN, CVLAN & SVLAN on MLX"?

My understanding...

C-VLAN -> Customer VLAN's 802.1q (aka regular VLAN tagged/untagged)
S-VLAN -> Provider VLAN's 802.1ad (aka VLAN to carry a regular VLAN as
above)
B-VLAN -> Backbone VLAN's 802.1ah (aka carry a Q-in-Q in yet another VLAN?)

Thanks!

Greg