[f-nsp] Enabling ipv6 on J-BxGMR4

Jeroen Wunnink | Atrato IP Networks jeroen.wunnink at atrato-ip.com
Thu Feb 16 12:58:40 EST 2012

Note though, that on these old Bigiron Jetcores, IPv6 is purely done in
software and is fairly buggy.
I've had ve's with v6 addresses go up and down at random where the ve IP
is no longer pingable in the local subnet, OSPF losing parts if it's v6
routing table, etc, etc.. (all with the last B2P software image)

So if you're planning to do anything serious with IPv6, you really
should use something else.