[f-nsp] Enabling ipv6 on J-BxGMR4

Diederik Schouten dschout at high5.net
Thu Feb 16 13:00:04 EST 2012

The good thing is, if you have a support contract, you can get any build you want, and call if you have problems.
It's not really a matter of that they  need to "get" you with a contract...

And looking at the platform, and it's age, it isn't strange that not ALL features are crammed into 1 image.
It simply won't fit and the box won't be able to handle it.

It's a great switch/router for certain environments and even better that they have come up with different images that are fine tuned for those environments.
And yes, you need a support contract, bon't don't we all like to get bugs fixed and new features implemented every once in a while? That's what you pay for as well.

If you need all the features and more performance, you can always look at NetIron's ;)