[f-nsp] NI-MLX-10Gx8-D falls to CARD_STATE_INTERACTIVE mode

Alexander Shikoff minotaur at crete.org.ua
Wed Jun 20 17:58:53 EDT 2012

Hello!

Recently I got MLXe router for testing. Router is equipped with BR-MLX-MR2-M
management card. First problem I met is that card NI-MLX-10Gx8-D does not boot
properly and falls to CARD_STATE_INTERACTIVE mode.
There are different versions of IronWare on management card and NI-MLX-10Gx8-D
card. From documentation I found that software on NI-MLX-10Gx8-D should
automatically synchronize with BR-MLX-MR2-M but it does not happen:

NetIron MLX-16 Router#power-on lp 1
Slot 1 is powering on.
NetIron MLX-16 Router#
WARN: LP slot 1's application image version ( 5  1  0 3) doesn't match that of the MP ( 5  2  0 3) - .
Please update LP slot 1's application image
Reset slot 1
Slot 1: booted to Interactive Mode.

I tried to sync software manually:
NetIron MLX-16 Router#lp sync 1
LP SYNC for Slot1: not needed

Any help is kindly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

--
MINO-RIPE