[f-nsp] Advanced Services Premium upgrade license for CER

James Paussa lists at puzza.org
Wed Mar 14 06:12:25 EDT 2012

On 13/03/2012 4:59 AM, Matt Kassawara wrote:
> Newer releases of IronWare on CER/CES support upgrading via software
> license keys.  Older releases require installing hardware.

We are still getting hardware (namely CES 2024F) that require the EEPROM
upgrade from time to time. I have a feeling they still have some old kit
they are getting rid of. Anyone know if there are any differences in the
hardware versions between them? Obviously our Brocade rep assured us
they are the same.

-James.

PS. Much prefer the license upgrade in software, first time I have
bothered using a anti-static band was upgrading one of these things.