[f-nsp] Preserving double-tagged traffic on ICX6100

Igor Ybema foundry-nsp at ergens.org
Sat May 5 05:44:35 EDT 2012

Hi All,
Just tested with an ICX 6430-24 running 7.4.00T311. Can not reproduce
the case right now.

With tag-type set to 0x9100, edge-port to untagged and uplink port to
tag, I see both outer and inner-tags on the uplink. (0x9100 outer,
0x8100 inner).
With tag-profile set to 0x9100, edge-port to untagged, tag-profile
enabled, uplink port to tag and tag-profile disabled, I see both outer
and inner-tags on the uplinks (this time both 0x8100 on the uplink)

All are broadcasts, arps. aggregated-vlan enabled

@frank: could you share your config part related to the double tagging?

regards, Igor