[f-nsp] FWS24 QinQ?

Tamas Csillag tcsillag at interware.hu
Thu May 3 10:18:26 EDT 2012

It looks like it won't accept interfaces:

telnet at FastIron(config)#tag-type
   HEX   Number
telnet at FastIron(config)#tag-type 9100
   <cr>
telnet at FastIron(config)#tag-type 9100 eth 1 to 2
Invalid input -> eth 1 to 2 ?

I'll try the following setup:

- connect 2 cat2950 boxes to the FWS, and config 9100 as tag-type.
- config the uplink as trunk on the catalysts, but untagged on the FWS
- configure vlans on the catalysts and the FWS

If the catalysts see each other through the FWS, but don't see the FWS
itself, then it should be kinda QinQ, right?

Tamas