[f-nsp] Cannot ping VRRP IP when backup active

Tim Warnock timoid at timoid.org
Mon May 14 16:51:02 EDT 2012

Is this a brocadeism to have to use the same IP as the master and floating?

What happens if you set master ip to 10.99.99.2, secondary to 10.99.99.3 and
floating ip to 10.99.99.1? Or is this not valid?

When you fail over to backup, have you tried clearing your ARP cache to see
if that's why you can't ping?