[f-nsp] [HMS-SPAM] Re: Tagged interfaces

Eric A Louie elouie at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 4 20:25:16 EDT 2012

Thanks Jake.  Actually, since the end device is VLAN-aware, I will have separate
vlan interfaces with individual IP addresses, or separate sub-interfaces unless
I cannot assign vlans to the sub-interfaces, instead of using secondaries.  At
least that's what I'm planning - haven't actually configured the ports yet.
 Much appreciated,
Eric Louie