[f-nsp] SI-1016-2-SSL-PREM: EXT_LU_ERR / ET_S0_NORV_ERR

Fligor, Debbie fligor at illinois.edu
Tue Sep 25 15:26:12 EDT 2012

I can't help with the specific error, but we were told 12.40a was not a recommended release. we heard that there were some new QA tests that were implemented after that update was released.  12.400b is supposed to be much better, and 12.400c came out last week.  If you can, you might try an update to 12.400c and see if that fixes it.