[f-nsp] CAM limit on MLX

Alex HM alex.hm.list at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 19:05:14 EST 2013

Thanks Mike.

Yes indeed, very helpful.

Maybe for the record, why would anybody choose BR-MLX-MR2-X over
BR-MLX-MR2-M? They seems to price comparably.
I got told offlist that the X has twice the CAM capacitify of the X, but
both work fine. Only drawback, if any blade in the chassis is not X then
the X card will work as an M card.

Since I question everything, I just would like to get this confirmed. Is
that accurate? If yes, why would anybody pick an M rather than an X?

Thanks
--- Alex