[f-nsp] NAGIOS plugin for TurboIron

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Sat Jan 19 17:30:37 EST 2013

I've updated Michiel Timmer's check_snmp_environment.pl several times over
the last few years to add additional Brocade model support, and more
recently I've added Brocade FCX/ICX, Brocade VDX, and Brocade/Foundry
TurboIron support.

This plugin checks all the environmental sensors and information available
on the hardware platform such as temperature, power supply, and fan.  If
you're interested, please check it out on the NAGIOS Exchange:

http://exchange.nagios.org/directory/Plugins/Hardware/Network-Gear/Brocade/C
heck-various-hardware-environmental-sensors-%28including-Brocade%29/details

If it doesn't work as expected, is missing a feature, or you would like
support for some additional hardware, please contact me offline.

Regards,

Frank