[f-nsp] MLXe interface management - one mac address per chassis ?!?

Youssef Bengelloun-Zahr youssef at 720.fr
Wed Jan 30 07:38:38 EST 2013

Hello,

Well, VE for that particular VLAN is configured on each MLXe to provide
local GW before being routed through MPLS to remote POPs.

I just tested it, it works just fine. Why didn't I think before ?

I was so focused on the dedicated management interface, I completly forgot
about this one.

Thank Rolf.

Best.

Youssef BENGELLOUN-ZAHR