[f-nsp] NI-MLX-10Gx4 shown as "Invalid Module" maybe due to very old code on lp whlile chassis is on 5.3

Niels Bakker niels=foundry-nsp at bakker.net
Wed Jul 24 16:37:55 EDT 2013

Wilbur gives good advice; I'd like to add to it that the FPGA image
comes in play in packet forwarding, and you're running into issues
where the linecard's boot code cannot communicate with the management
module.  Upgrade boot + monitor + LP image first, then do FPGAs after
it has come up (and reboot the LP again to activate the new FPGA image).

	-- Niels.

* wsmith at brocade.com (Wilbur Smith) [Wed 24 Jul 2013, 22:31 CEST]: