[f-nsp] Experience with 5.4.00c on XMR?

Youssef Bengelloun-Zahr youssef at 720.fr
Wed May 8 17:38:49 EDT 2013

Hello Brad,

We have been through all subversions (a and b). Mainly have been hit by some nasty SSH bugs that TAC identified and corrected in c version. We are planning an upgrade soon.

We have been running 540 on our backbone (MLXe-4 with HSF, 4x10G and 24x1G / CER-RT) for a year now. It's been good for us.

Don't know what your environnement / expectations are. What are you running now ? Could you elaborate ?

Best.