[f-nsp] mpls + bgp support on NI CES2K

Greg Hankins ghankins at mindspring.com
Wed May 15 11:47:37 EDT 2013

Hi George, thanks this is a good suggestion.  We have SKUs with the base
software and CER SKUs with -ADVPREM and CES SKUs with -L3PREM/-MEPREM,
as well as individual software license SKUs for each router.

I will look over the product literature and see what we can do to clarify
what is in each software package.

Greg
(works for Brocade)

--