[f-nsp] IPv6 on FCX

Matt Kassawara mkassawara at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 09:54:26 EST 2013

I ran 8.0.00a in the lab and lost any form of CLI access (including serial
console) on all of my ICX/FCX switches after a couple of weeks.  I'm using
BNA and a couple of other utilities that connect to each switch via SSH
about once per minute which apparently exacerbates a memory leak in the
component managing CLI sessions.  Upgrading to 8.0.01 resolved this issue
for me.  However, I'm still running 7.x in my production environment.