[f-nsp] show ip[v6] bgp ?

Eldon Koyle esk-puck.nether.net at esk.cs.usu.edu
Mon Nov 11 10:51:55 EST 2013

I believe the 'to be sent' indicates that the route has not yet been
shared with the BGP peer, possibly because the session is down.  'sh ip
bgp summary' should give you an indication of which neighbor(s) have
routes left to send.

As for your null route, we had an issue recently where the router would
not replace a route with admin distance of 255 (even with a static route
with admin distance of 1), so be sure to use 254 or less on all of your
static routes.  We only have ipv4 routes, but I'm assuming ipv6 would be
affected as well.

--
Eldon Koyle
Information Technology