[f-nsp] Brocade FCX LACP and Stack

Kennedy, Joseph Joseph.Kennedy at purchase.edu
Wed Nov 13 16:38:09 EST 2013

We have 4 x 1GbE LACP trunks working between MLX's  and stacks of 2 FCX's. All  ports are forwarding...MLX ports are configured for active mode and FCX ports are passive mode.

You can trunk up to 8 x 1GbE in a group across members of the stack however you might like(short of between members of the same stack of course) and all should forward traffic appropriately. 10GbE lags are only supported in two port trunk groups though.

--JK