[f-nsp] Health Monitoring: TM Egress data errors detected

Franz Georg Köhler lists at openunix.de
Mon Oct 7 09:42:10 EDT 2013

Hello,

we recently saw this error message on our MLX-16, this caused packet
loss on all routed & switched connections.

First time, we replaced the line cards (which did not change anything)
and rebooted the box afterwards (which solved the problem).
Second time, we powered one SFM down & up, which also seem to have
solved the problem so far.

System: Health Monitoring: TM Egress data errors detected on LP 4/TM 0
System: Health Monitoring: TM Egress data errors detected on LP 3/TM 0
System: Health Monitoring: TM Egress data errors detected on LP 2/TM 0
System: Health Monitoring: TM Egress data errors detected on LP 1/TM 0

Does anybody know if this is a hardware or software related problem?

Best regards,

Franz Georg Köhler