[f-nsp] Packet loss on MLXe-4

Mike Tindle mtindle at he.net
Tue Sep 17 17:58:13 EDT 2013

If you're sparing a -X with a vanilla non -X (or the other way around), be aware that the chassis reports them as two different cards and you have to blow away the port config for one before inserting the other.  We spare both types of 4x10g cards for this reason.

Regards,
Mike

*----------- H U R R I C A N E - E L E C T R I C ---------->>