[f-nsp] Show processes on a FESX

Kennedy, Joseph Joseph.Kennedy at purchase.edu
Thu Apr 17 12:17:17 EDT 2014

"show proc cpu" is limited to router code as far as I am aware. It's like that in the FES code as well. You could alter your config to allow management and load router code to see which process is causing the issue, but in some cases the process causing the issue may not be in the list(like if it is related to management processes).

If the problem is due to high pps of a specific type of traffic you may be better off using dm raw.

Dm raw max 50
Dm raw mode br
Dm raw

If you haven't ruled out loops of one kind or another I would do that first.

--JK