[f-nsp] Show processes on a FESX

Niels Bakker niels=foundry-nsp at bakker.net
Thu Apr 17 12:59:50 EDT 2014

* Joseph.Kennedy at purchase.edu (Kennedy, Joseph) [Thu 17 Apr 2014, 18:50 CEST]:
>"show proc cpu" is limited to router code as far as I am aware. It's
>like that in the FES code as well. You could alter your config to
>allow management and load router code to see which process is
>causing the issue, but in some cases the process causing the issue
>may not be in the list(like if it is related to management
>processes).

Don't do that without console access.  The configuration statement
style for setting the switch's management IP address in switch
software is not accepted as valid in the router software.

Chances are a reload will clear this up anyway.  FES/FESX in my
experience can run into problems much like this near the 1,000 days
uptime mark. :)

	-- Niels.