[f-nsp] Show processes on a FESX

Kennedy, Joseph Joseph.Kennedy at purchase.edu
Thu Apr 17 15:38:23 EDT 2014

The FES and FESX switches aren't based on the same hardware so you can't always rely on them to have the same issues.

I haven't found high CPU conditions in the FESX line using switch code that weren't due to some traffic anomaly, SNMP, sFlow, or misreporting of the actual usage.

It also depends on what you mean by high.  There is an old issue in the FESX line where CPU seems to increase when sFlow is enabled irrespective of the sampling rate.  I've seen it in different releases going way back.

--JK