[f-nsp] Show processes on a FESX

"Rolf Hanßen" nsp at rhanssen.de
Fri Apr 18 06:59:29 EDT 2014

Hi,

I wanted to know for interest.
The issue was not service-affecting and I guess also not traffic-related.
I logged in and th e CPU-load increased while I was logged in (I see also
SNMP-queries failed while I was logged in).
I logged out and issue disappeared. I logged in again, everything fine,
load is 1%.
I already saw that behaviour some months earlier and wanted to have the
"sh proc cpu" alternative ready the next time it happens.
The box doesn't have the Layer3 Chip plugged in anyway and is located
400km from me without serial console, so no experiments. ;)

kind regards
Rolf