[f-nsp] arp is still in pending array

Mark Price mprice at tqhosting.com
Thu Aug 21 17:32:24 EDT 2014

I just encountered a new error on FCX624 switch.  Google turned up no
results.  Does anyone have an idea of what this means:

ARP 185.x.x.150, vport: v99, phy port: 1/1/14: Error! Type: 3 but this arp
is still in pending array[1], pend: 1, index: 1, max pending: 3

The error was encountered when setting up a new server on a VE that has "ip
follow ve 99" in it.  I have many other servers in their own VLAN+VE with
the same "ip follow ve 99" that have been working fine.

The new server is unable to PXE boot, dhcp request was received by the FCX
but dhcp reply not sent to this new server.

FCX624S SW: Version 08.0.00aT7f3

Thanks,

Mark