[f-nsp] arp is still in pending array

Michael Williams WilliamsMJ7 at cardiff.ac.uk
Thu Aug 21 17:39:24 EDT 2014

Hi Mark,

I recently had this error message on some switches that had wireless access points hanging off them.

The support case I logged with Brocade resulted in a bug (DEFECT000481878). It's fixed in the latest code 8010d. I was assured that it was only a cosmetic bug.

I didn't have ip follow configured so it's not specifically a problem with that command.

Dhcp relay worked without issue on our fcx even with this error/defect.

Kind regards,

Mike