[f-nsp] Exported routes from VRF: lost BGP attributes

Eldon Koyle esk-puck.nether.net at esk.cs.usu.edu
Wed Aug 13 18:53:05 EDT 2014

I suspect you are actually wanting to look at the vpn route.  You
probably need to run:
  show ip bgp vpnv4 route 173.194.40.0/24

'show ip bgp vrf NAME' only shows routes learned via the BGP neighbors
within the VRF, not the vpn routes; that is to say the routes learned
from neighbors such as:

router bgp
 address-family ipv4 unicast vrf NAME
  neighbor ...

These routes are then redistributed across your provider routers via the
BGP vpnv4 address family.

--
Eldon Koyle