[f-nsp] MLXe - Line Card Swap - Associated Configuration

Mike Allen mkallen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 21:51:11 EDT 2014

Actually Josh, I don't believe that config will remain.  I just ran into
this issue (partially) at a customer, he had to remove the first blade from
the config (using the 'no mod xx BR-MLX-10Gx24-DM') command, then insert
the new module and let it re-discover.  I am just about certain that
process will zero out any config associated with that slot.  The
expectation there is that you can swap identical modules, but any change
should revert back to factory default (for the slot).  Your best bet would
be to cut and paste with the relevant ports, sorry to be the bearer of bad
news.

Mike