[f-nsp] Super-X

Michael Campbell mcampbell at sfnewmexican.com
Sat May 10 14:08:40 EDT 2014

I have an 8 slot SuperX running 07.2.00T3e5 (FEv2).  For a while now I’ve noticed CPU usage that’s been quite high for ARP, 20-25%.  Typically I remember back in the day the switch running less than 5 percent.  Any obvious things I could check that might cause this?

Since this switch is so old, I don’t think renewing the support contract is possible or even worth it.  Would anyone be willing to share a newer firmware version in the hopes this may solve this problem, in addition to other oddities that I’m having?

I do have a spare chassis with all the parts, if needed I can swap things out.

Thanks in advance.
--
Michael Campbell