[f-nsp] Super-X

Kennedy, Joseph Joseph.Kennedy at purchase.edu
Sat May 10 16:02:18 EDT 2014

07.2.00T3e5 (FEv2) is the BootROM version not the running image. Latest code release for SX is 07.2.02k. If you enter "show version", look for the first line that starts with “SW:” or for the name of the .bin file. It should also be listed at the top of the config when you enter “show run”.

Is this a L2 or L3 setup? Are you running Dynamic Arp Inspection(default is no)?

Are you applying a global rate limit on arp packets?

config> [no] rate-limit-arp <num>  #where num = allowed arp’s per second

If this is a strictly layer 2 switch I would use 100 and see how it affects your ARP cpu usage. Do NOT set it to 0.

--JK