[f-nsp] Mapping QinQ VLANs into VPLS instances

Youssef Bengelloun-Zahr youssef at 720.fr
Thu Oct 2 14:23:55 EDT 2014

Dear Martijn,

Thank you for your feedback but I'm trying to achieve the other way around
ie strip Provider's outer VLAN.

We do agree on the fact that provider-facing port has to be declared as
expecting QinQ frames :

tag-type 9100 ethe X/Y.

Then, I have to "strip out" outer-VLAN and declare my end clients 802.1Q
VLANs in their VPLS instances :

Brocade(config-mpls)#vpls test 10
Brocade(config-mpls-vpls-test10)#vlan X inner-vlan Y
Brocade(config-mpls-vpls-test_10-vlan-X-inner-vlan-Y)#tagged Ethernet 2/1

X being SP transport VLAN (outer VLAN) and Y being clustomer VLAN (inner
VLAN).

I am correct ?

Thanks.

--