[f-nsp] ICX7750 Unstable Control Plane

Eldon Koyle ekoyle+puck.nether.net at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 15:07:12 EST 2015

I noticed it on the 8010.  I moved to 8020aa and disabled loop
detection on our peer switches, at which point I promptly forgot about
it and went on with life ;).

We are currently running 8030b, but I haven't had a chance to check to
see if it is fixed (I don't have any of them for our lab environment,
and I don't want to cause an outage).

--
Eldon