[f-nsp] MLX throughput issues

nethub at gmail.com nethub at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 00:43:29 EST 2015

We are only accepting about 300k IPv4 routes currently (we filter to reduce
the table size).  We are on the multi-service-2 CAM partition profile and we
have the system-max values for ip-route and ip-cache set to 445K.

Also, we upgraded to 5.6f today to see if that would help but it did not
change anything.

CPU usage is very low across the board (under 10% use on everything), so if
it is routing in software, it isn't causing a jump in CPU load.