[f-nsp] MLX throughput issues

G B georgeb at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 01:16:03 EST 2015

Wondering if you might have some imbalance in a LAG somewhere.  Where it is
hashing too much traffic to one link of a lag.  By default it uses the mac
address of the next layer 2 hop and traffic going to a gateway will all
hash to the same link.  Are there any LAGs involved?  Is there a major
imbalance of traffic on a LAG in the traffic path?