[f-nsp] IPv6 on MLX stopped working

"Rolf Hanßen" nsp at rhanssen.de
Tue Jun 16 11:50:34 EDT 2015

Hello Niels,

you were right:
ICMPv6-ND: DAD: duplicate address XXXX:XXXX:200:5::1 on port v1359

The date matches a power outage in a DC, I moved the interface to the new
router and the old kicked in after coming back.

I am just wondering that the route keeps in place without an (active) IP
in that network.

Looks like I should use "ipv6 nd dad attempts 0" from now on. ;)

kind regards
Rolf