[f-nsp] Brocade VDX6730 inband management ACL

Clement Cavadore clement at cavadore.net
Fri Feb 26 09:21:02 EST 2016

Hello Youssef,

Thanks for your reply, but I cannot do that (applying it on a Ve --
management interfaces are used for something different), since the VDX
is being used as a router.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if I apply an ip access group, all the
routed traffic will be impacted by the ACL.

I am just interested in applying such an ACL to the traffic towards the
switches itselves...

Clément