[f-nsp] Brocade VDX6730 inband management ACL

Youssef Bengelloun-Zahr youssef at 720.fr
Fri Feb 26 09:34:48 EST 2016

Hello Clement,

How about this for telnet :

telnet at er01-par01(config)#telnet access-group ?
  ASCII string   Standard Access List Name
  <1-99>       Standard IP access list
  ipv6           IPv6 Access control list

an this for SSH :

telnet at er01-par01(config)#ip ssh client ?
  A.B.C.D   IP address
  ipv6      IPv6 address

telnet at er01-par01(config)#ip ssh source-interface ?
  ethernet   Ethernet interface
  loopback   Loopback interface
  pos        POS interface
  ve         Virtual Ethernet interface

telnet at er01-par01(config)#ip ssh st
  strict-management-vrf        Allow SSH connections only from
management-vrf

Best regards.

--
Youssef BENGELLOUN-ZAHR