[f-nsp] ICX 7750 sfp port acting weird

Eldon Koyle ekoyle+puck.nether.net at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 11:36:22 EDT 2016

What code version?  I've noticed that early code versions tend to have
a lot of "quirks".

Is it a brocade optic?  That is probably the first question TAC will
ask.  Then they will check the compatibility matrix (the 10G-SFPP-LR
is supported): http://www.brocade.com/en/backend-content/pdf-page.html?/content/dam/common/documents/content-types/datasheet/brocade-ethernet-optics-family-ds.pdf
.

--
Eldon