[f-nsp] Replacement for ADX?

Wilbur Smith wsmith at brocade.com
Tue Jun 7 14:44:52 EDT 2016

Thanks. That's great feedback on the licensing method for VTM. I don't work in the PM or Dev team for vTM, but I'll definitely share your feedback next time I talk with them.

I've been working with some customers, like the Army and USMC, where the traffic based licensing doesn't meet their requirements (like working without an uplink to the Internet). Can't commit to any changes in the work, but the PMs were receptive to figuring out an alternative solution.

Please keep bending the ear of your own account team to make sure they pass on your feedback to the PMs. The more voices asking for a change the better.

Wilbur