[f-nsp] Renumbering unit in a FCX stack

Mike Allen mkallen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 15:56:19 EST 2017

Hey Jethro, the stack unconfigure me should work, but maybe try the clean
option:

'Stack unconfigure me' will recover the unit to its startup configuration
before it joined the stack. 'Stack unconfigure clean' will remove unit's
startup configuration. These commands will reload the unit and boot up as
standalone unit.

There is also a default config command, but I am not finding that right
now...that would do it as well. The stacking config is saved separately
from the running and startup config, that is why the unit number is showing
up still.

Mike