[f-nsp] CER: IPv6 Route ADD: CAM entry creation FAILED

Brian Rak brak at gameservers.com
Wed Sep 6 15:30:32 EDT 2017

Has anyone else seem problems with the CER's being unable to add routes
before?  We have multiple devices (all 2024C-4X) reporting one or both
of these messages:

IPv6 Route ADD: CAM entry creation FAILED
IPv4 Network Route ADD: CAM entry creation FAILED

They're learning a full v4+v6 table, but we are well below the limits
defined in `sh default values`.  From past experience, a reload seems to
be the only thing that will actually correct this, but that is a pretty
annoying thing to have to do.

Any ideas for what may be causing this?  We're on 5.6.0m right now.