6 (six) meter Heathkits

James Trent trent at MAIL.AMERITEL.NET
Wed Aug 6 15:30:06 EDT 1997

I would appreciate if someone could furnish me a list of 6 meter ham
radio kits that were offered by Heath ( along with a
good/bad/indifferent rating).

I am new to the list but an old time Heath builder.  I still have my O-5
scope and the slightly toned assembly/operations manual.

Received my ham radio license about 11 years ago and probably missed the
heyday of ham radio gear.  I'm toying with the idea of looking for a rig
at the next nearby hamfest and getting on the air.  Any suggestions or
words of wisdom in this area would be appreciated also.

73,  Jim - N3EGE

A fool and his money are soon parted, but how did he get it in the first
place?