What to do with these Heath parts?

Multi-Volti Devices MULTI-VOLTI at SOFTHOUSE.COM
Wed Aug 20 04:48:47 EDT 1997

Hello:

I have a box minus one (11) of the Heath GR-2700 Projection TV focus
assemblies,
Heath part number 235-1006, Zenith part number A-09120-03.

I would like to either find a buyer/barterer or dumpster for them soon.

Also, 51-122 transformer...does anyone know if it was an output or
interstage device, and from what model?

I unwound one, and the secondary had heavy enough wire to suggest a
voice coil impedance. I estimated 16-18k ohm primary for a 8 ohm
secondary. It's single-ended and gapped.

Murray