HW-2036A

Chuck Penson penson at SCI.MUS.MN.US
Mon Aug 25 09:28:27 EDT 1997

Gang,

Am forwarding this letter to see if you have any suggestions for Mr.
Buchner. please respond to him, not me...

Thanks!

<SNIP>

--
Chuck Penson
WA7ZZE

penson at sci.mus.mn.us
612.221.4510 voice
612.224.5092 fax
http://comped.sci.mus.mn.us/staff/chuck

After having used the Web for a couple of years now I am convinced that
lots of information isn't always better than no information at all.